E-mail Nation Builder at: info@nationbuilder.org

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

U.S. Senate Candidate: "My name is Andy. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents."

Andy was dropping out until the GOP leadership told him to stay in the race as a placeholder in case they find a better candidate than a PhD in Economics with fund raising ability and possibly the most volunteers ever in a U.S. Senate campaign.

Then they'd just transfer it from Andy to this magical non-existent candidate who has 56 days to put together a campaign and win! Otherwise, the only legal candidates can be Murray and Jersey Joe.

My name is Andy. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents
By Wally Edge
Andy Unanue has been in the U.S. Senate race since March 23, but he has not yet filed with the Federal Election Commission. That means he has either spent less than $5,000 on his sixteen --day-old campaign -- which has included petition drives and winning organization lines in eight counties – or he’s a bit late on his paperwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home