E-mail Nation Builder at: info@nationbuilder.org

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Lawson Liberty Fund - Donate $17.87 on 9/17 for Future Congressman Lawson

BJ Lawson for North Carolina's 4th District for US Congress
NationBuilder, CO 9/13/08

Donate on Constitution Day, September 17th, to bring BJ Lawson to Congress to help abolish the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Corporation and their collection agency, the IRS.

We need another Ron Paul in the US Congress and BJ Lawson (Ron Paul Jr.) is the strongest candidate we have this year for the House of Representatives. Help make his election to the Congress a reality -- donate today.



Ron Paul on BJ Lawson:
I am pleased to endorse BJ Lawson for the Republican Nomination for US Congress in the 4th District of North Carolina. BJ impresses me as somebody who has a wide array of knowledge on the issues that face our country. As a physician, he knows full well the details of health care policy and as somebody dedicated to limited constitutional government, he is exactly the kind of person I hope to see join me in Congress next year.
BJ's background:
I’m a husband, father of three, and concerned citizen with a background in engineering, medicine, and more recently business and entrepreneurship. I graduated from Lakeland Senior High School in Lakeland, Florida, and came to North Carolina in 1992 to study engineering and then medicine at Duke University. My high-school sweetheart (now wife) JoLynn attended Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina, which made Duke's engineering school (just four hours away!) even more attractive.

JoLynn and I married after college graduation, and she taught elementary school in Durham while I started medical school. After receiving my medical degree in 2000, I started neurosurgery residency at Duke University.

Despite a strong calling to medicine, I saw an opportunity to address a fundamental inefficiency in our healthcare system: to take care of patients, all physicians need timely and portable access to patient information. I left residency in 2001 to start a medical software company that solved that problem. Our company's system brings all the information needed to make clinical decisions directly to the caregiver's smartphone or BlackBerry.

MORE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home